- Offering private, one-on-one HypnoBirthing® classes to clients in South Florida
- Registered Nurse (RN), HypnoBirthing® Practitioner (HBP), certified Birth Doula (BD) trained via DONA, Healing Touch Practitioner (HTP)
- certified and in good standing with the HypnoBirthing® Institute of New Hampshire
Helen has been a certified doula and labor companion to many South Florida mothers and she loves having been able to assist in so many wonderful births. Her medical knowledge as a nurse made her incredibly efficient at communicating with the medical staff at a birth and in educating the mothers in her childbirth classes on what to expect during their delivery, and how to handle the particular demands that come in a hospital environment birth. In fact, she assisted her elder daughter with the births of her own children.
Her classes not only touch on all the HypnoBirthing® techniques used to help in natural, gentle birth, but are also integrated to help you navigate the many choices you will face during your delivery.
Helen is committed to empowering women with knowledge and the confidence they will need during their pregnancy. Currently she lives in Fort Lauderdale with her husband, Victor. She offers these private, one-on-one classes in her home.
- Registered Nurse with deep medical Knowledge
- Natural and Holistic Health practitioner
- Comprehensive knowledge and experience in childbirth and education
- Healing Touch practitioner